Thursday 22 November 2012

FOTD #5 - Everyday Makeup




MAC Studio Fix // MAC Eyebrow pencil in 'spiked' // Maybelline master precise liquid eyeliner // MUA eyeliner in 'snow white' // Mally volumizing mascara // MAC blush in 'sincere' // MAC blot powder in ' medium dark'. 


Hello, Hi.
Every morning my alarm clock rings, 3 snooze buttons later I struggle to get out of bed please tell me you do this too? Usually I keep my make up pretty minimal in the winter mornings as the drop in temperature really doesn't give me a creative start to the day, however this morning I had a burst of energy, so whilst the mood is set I thought I'll share my creativity with you.


I've gone with the signature winged eye liner and my trusty MAC 'sincere' bronzer, it really does leave my face looking warm and smooth even on a bad day. I'm all for a dewy look but as my t-zone tends to get a oily through out the day, I just touch it up with MAC's blot powder to mattify certain areas, let me know below what you prefer.. dewy vs matte?
I do have a slightly new addition to my everyday make up routine, that being the MUA's snow white eyeliner. I place this on my lower lash line to really open up my eyes, especially for those early mornings when the matchsticks just aren't doing the trick! I find it's a great contrast with the black liquid liner and I've had quite a few compliments on it, so if you haven't already praps give it a go? 

Also I've had a real bad time with my lashes, the cause? I wish I knew. So I've gone back to my 'Mally' mascara, and it made me question why I ever stopped using it! Thank the lord my blinkers are back on the mend, us girls swap and change things when we've already got a pretty good solution, again please tell me I'm not the only one?

Hope your having a great week so far, Friday tomorrow which means it's almost the weekend so get your skyscraper heels out!! 


What's your everyday make up look? 

Natalie xxx


If you wanted to dress this look up, add some fluttery falses and a colour popping shade of lipstick and your Saturday night ready. 



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful make-up darling and your hair looks beautiful - fab post!

    Eda x

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    @BloggerEda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such lovely eyes!
    Also, your earrings are the cutest/

    Love Sophie xxx
    www.sweetsophis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your make-up looks flawless, stunning!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just came across your blog. Lovely makeup! Really suits you.

    Please check out my blog and if you enjoy follow :) mwah! x

    www.jaded-youth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely make-up!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice makeup look! New follower!!!

    Specials,akeup4u04.blogs

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment and give me feedback, so feel free to ramble on.. I will respond to all comments as soon as i can, oh and dont forget to click that follow button before you leave. Much love Natalie xxx