Saturday 27 October 2012

Halloween #2 - CatEyes


MEOW!!

Hello, Hi.
Scary, she jokes. I thought  I would do a look that is pretty much suitable for whatever event you have planned this Halloween as it's really simple to create, and you can make it as scary or as cute as you like - BONUS RIGHT?

All you'll need to achieve this look is a black liquid liner & black eye shadow (powder) to set it. I've done a slight smokey eye using my MAC 217 brush to make it more me as you know I don't go nowhere without that S*&T smoked, but leaving it simple and adding lashes also looks really cute, be sure to line out the nose and fill it in & don't forget the whiskers as your not a cat without them ;) 

If you didn't like the black lipstick then go for a pinky/nude as that still ties in with the cat look but has a more girlie effect. Have fun with it, dress in all black and maybe even get some cat ears to complete the outfit, Oh and them killer heels. Again if anyone wants to see a video on how I done this look step by step, be sure to comment so below. 

What look are you going for this Halloween?? 

Natalie xxx


2 comments:

  1. Aw, I did a cat too! Haha. You look gorgeous :)

    xo,
    LelaLondon.com - Latest: Last-minute Halloween make-up tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute makeup work!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment and give me feedback, so feel free to ramble on.. I will respond to all comments as soon as i can, oh and dont forget to click that follow button before you leave. Much love Natalie xxx