Sunday 29 April 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award.




Okay so 7 facts about me,

1. Favourite colour is green
2. Middle name is Polly
3. Fake tan is my best friend 
4. Forever daydreaming
5. Addicted to muller 'greek yogurt' - coconut 
6. Madly, deeply inlove with Channing Tatum, mm 
7. I'm always hungry 


And the blogs that I have enjoyed and been inspired by are,


Rules, 
1. Nominate 10 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.


A big thank you to Clare for nominating me, it was very kind of her as I'm only just getting my blog together and she's awarded me with 'Versatile Bloggers Award' so thank you very much and everyone check out her blog and dont forget to follow her. 


Natalie xxx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your award! :) xx

    http://beautybyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment and give me feedback, so feel free to ramble on.. I will respond to all comments as soon as i can, oh and dont forget to click that follow button before you leave. Much love Natalie xxx