Tuesday 22 May 2012

Pick Of The Highstreet #1




Hooray the sun is here!! not for long I don't spose, that's why us brit's make the very most of it while we can. I thought I'd just share with you the type of style I'm really loving at the moment, seems perfect seen as I've had to whip the shades out today. 

So my luck is the kind where you pick out an awesome summery outfit cause its sunny outside then as soon as you walk out the front door the sun vanishes!! This is what lead me to this outfit combo, it's defiantly a casual outfit which is why I paired it with the white converse high tops to add a slouchy look and I'd keep the jewellery minimal. I wouldn't normally pair shorts and a jumper together but my style is all over the place at the moment and in a strange way I think this kinda works well together.  

White Retro Sunglasses: River Island £13.00
Green Acid-wash Jumper: River Island £28.00
Super High Denim Shorts: River Island £25.00
White High Top Converse: Office £41.99

Let me know what your thoughts are on this combo, would you wear this?? 

Natalie xxx 


4 comments:

  1. I love these pairings! & the sunglasses are awesome :) xo, Megs

    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those sunnies and jumper! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this combo, i think the acid wash jumper is my fav! x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment and give me feedback, so feel free to ramble on.. I will respond to all comments as soon as i can, oh and dont forget to click that follow button before you leave. Much love Natalie xxx