Thursday 7 June 2012

Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask


Don't you love it when you come across a product you forgot you had?? 

I've been on a desperate hunt for a quick fix product that would sort my skin out and get it back to normal. I've recently had a horrible break out (girls worst nightmare), still unknown what the actual cause was but mean while I was so please to rediscovered the Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask.

 Now I know and I'm sure you girls do too that Liz Earle as a company are raved about for their skin products along with many awards to prove just this.. I remembered back when my Cleanse and Tone ran out I ordered this face mask in order to up my skin care routine and guess I never got round to actually testing it. So there I was stressing out at the fact my skin looked like I'd been attacked by a kid with chicken pox this little miracle was chilling in my beauty basket. 


I used a generous amount all over my face avoiding the eye, lips and hairline area, once I'd left it on for 10 mins (back reads, leave for 5-10 mins) with a rinsed sponge I wiped away the residue and as recommend I then used my Liz Earle Moisturiser to finish off my mission to get my old spot free face back! 

The Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask claims to 'purify and regulate oiliness' and I would definitely say it's true to their word, its worked wonders for my skin this time round. I did just purchase the 15ml size tube as it was for test purposes only however, I will be purchasing the full size tube in my next order. The only down fall to this product I would say is the smell, if your somebody that honestly can't tolerate bad smells then I don't recommend purchasing this unless like me it was a case of grin and bare for the sake of better looking skin. 

INGREDIENTS: 
GREEN CLAY, MANUKA HONEY, PROPOLIS AND ROSE-SCENTED GERANIUM


Overall I must say my skin has improved a fair bit considering I've only used it twice, (third time tonight) but thankfully it was enough to put the smile back on my face. What's your go to face mask??

Natalie xxx

3 comments:

  1. I used this last night too! I like to use it on my t-zone. The smell isn't very nice, i have no idea how to describe it though :L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great!
    I just followed you & hope you do the same :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it leaves your skin baby bottom soft!! :-)

    Hugs Gittemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment and give me feedback, so feel free to ramble on.. I will respond to all comments as soon as i can, oh and dont forget to click that follow button before you leave. Much love Natalie xxx