Monday 4 June 2012

Update

First of all a BIG 'Hello' to all my new follows thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog I really do appreciate it. And I'm so thankful to the rest of my followers for all your feedback and support, I really do enjoy looking through all your blogs, so much inspiration out there!!

Yes this is my 2nd post today and it is a pretty late one at that, but I've been watching the concert thing on tele which Gary charming Barlow organised for the Queen, did you see how stunning Jessie J looked?? My god    her    skin    is    flawless

Anyway I thought I'd do a little update to let you know what's coming up for you to look forward to, really it's just an excuse for me to ramble on :) 

So in this bid to try and blog more often but doing so in a more organised fashion, I will be introducing a new post that I will be doing every other week which Im hoping will be great help for the girls out there that love a bargain, and I think that's pretty much all of us..

New Post) statement pieces under £20 
I'm one of those girls that will hunt online forever to find essential buys at really good prices and I feel the need to share it with the world so what better way than to make a regular post every other week sharing the awesome picks I find, It will be a versatile post i.e different styles, colours and items and I'm thinking that Tuesday will probably be the day I do this post. Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in seeing and I'll start sooner rather than later? 

Also I'm currently scowling the shops for a new camera as I want my pictures to be more focused, and detailing. Along with this Im thinking of purchasing a tripod so I can do more OOTD and how I style certain fashion pieces, I've recently been loving Mary at 'gittemary' (check her out here) her posts are so genuine and inspiring, I get excited when I see she's done a new one! She's such a pretty girl which makes looking through her pictures a whole lot easier on the eye too. 

And lastly I've entered quiet a few 'giveaways' recently as everyone has been hitting an awesome amount of followers, which means once I hit the 100 followers mark I also will be hosting my very own first giveaway! I'm so excited as I have a few beauty/cosmetic fav's in mind so watch this space..


There we are that's my midnight ramble over and done with, now time to curl up in bed and get some beauty sleep. But girls defiantly let me know what you think about these updates I have in mind and if that new post is something you'd look forward to seeing every other Tuesday?? 

Natalie xxx 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your support and mentioning me in your post!

    It means the world to me!

    Hugs and love Gittemary.blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like rambly type posts so you are safe!
    Definitely lots of inspiration out here :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment and give me feedback, so feel free to ramble on.. I will respond to all comments as soon as i can, oh and dont forget to click that follow button before you leave. Much love Natalie xxx